Scala Stand for Heliosa 11 or 44 Short Wave Infrared Heater
$395.00 inc GST
Scala Stand with triangular base plate
Product Code: 690302 / 201B; 690303 / 201FM
Scala Stand gives you the option of making your Heliosa 11 or Heliosa 44 mobile.
- Stylish look to match the Heliosa heater range.
- Power coated steel and aluminium structure to give stability and allow use outdoors.
- Can mount 1 or 2 heaters (back to back).
- Comes in a flat pack box with pictorial instructions.
- Can be pegged to the ground or has facility to use weights to add ballast (not provided).
At 213cm tall, and easy to lift, the Scala stand offers the ability to make a Heliosa 11 or Heliosa 44 mobile – move the stand and heater to where you need it. Particularly with the Heliosa 44, you can take advantage of the 5m length of cable. The stand is in powder-coated steel to give rigidity, finished in glossy Carrara White or textured Cast Iron Grey. The triangular base has a hole to allow the stand to be pegged into soft ground, or gazebo weights or sand bags can be added and attached to the stand itself. With careful positioning away from foot traffic, the stand is safe to use on its own without weights. This stand must not be used with a Heliosa 66 as it is not tall enough or stable enough.
Fixed mounting height: 2.1m.
Rec. mounting angle: 30 – 45° from horizontal.
Contstruction: Steel bracket, base and uprights with aluminium cross supports.
Colour: Carrara white (RAL9016) or Cast Iron grey (RAL7015).
Dimensions: 50×50 cm base; upright 213cm x 9cm.
Other: Extra bracket for twin heater mount.