Heliosa 44 Short Wave Infrared Heater
$550.00 inc GST
Heliosa 44 2000W Short Wave Infrared Outdoor Heater with Amber Light
Product Code: 690062 / 44BMOB; 690067 / 44FMOB
Heliosa 44 is perfect for cafés, bars, restaurants and residential outdoor areas with limited height clearance to the roof line.
- Market leading performance –a wide and long heat projection available for a 2000W heater: up to 15m².
- Designed for outdoor use – fully weatherproof so can be operated safely in all weathers.
- Short-wave infrared heater – 92% radiant efficiency means you feel warmth even in windy conditions because heat does not drift away on the breeze.
- Instant heat – full power within 1 second of switch on means no wasted energy pre-heating.
- Amber halogen lamp – gives 80% reduction in light output compared to traditional infrared lamps, offering the ambience of an open fire.
- Long life – InFraCaLoR® halogen lamps have up to 7000 hours of life, meaning low maintenance costs.
The Heliosa 44 is a stylish heater which will complement the look and feel of any outdoor area. Its patented parabolic reflector means that its heat output offers a real ‘wow’ factor, while giving its owner the satisfaction of knowing that energy bills are being kept well under control. The Heliosa 44 projects heat to 3.0m distance and 4m width when mounted 2.5m above the ground. Unlike the Heliosa 66, it will heat directly underneath the heater from an angled mounting, and this can be advantageous where heating a smaller covered or uncovered area. It can be mounted on a wall or to a Scala stand to allow mobility. The heater casing is in powder-coated aluminium, finished in glossy Carrara White or textured Cast Iron Grey. Heliosa 44 comes with a tilt-and-swivel bracket for wall mounting. A hook mount or 150mm extension bracket (pn 690401 / 106B or 690402 / 106FM) can be purchased where it is appropriate which will allow mounting from a beam, a ceiling or wall under eaves. The heater comes with a stainless-steel protective grill which is optional but we recommend that it be fitted prior to installation – this is simple to do. Finally, the heater has a 5m lead but no plug so that it can be wired into an electrical circuit. If you wish to have a plug attached prior to shipment, you need to make a note in the ‘Comments’ section at check out – we can do this at no extra cost to you.
Rec. mounting height: 2.2-2.5m.
Rec. mounting angle: 30° up to 45° from horizontal.
Throw: 3.0m. Can be felt up to 5m.
Distance between appliances: 2.3 – 2.5m.
Enclosure: Aluminium casting, powder coated with aluminium reflector.
Colour: Carrara white (RAL9016) or Cast Iron grey (RAL7015).
Electrical supply: 220-240V ac 50/60 Hz single phase.
Power consumption: 2.0kW per hour when on. Insulation: Class 1.
Environmental protection: IPx5 (operates with water spray from any direction).
Element life: Up to 7000 hours (nominal).
Dimensions: 45.5 x 14 x 15.7cm (whd).
Cable: 5m white or black (depending on heater colour choice)
Other: Tilt & swivel wall bracket. Stainless steel safety grille.